Wednesday 5 December 2012

Wheeeeeeeeeeen Santa got stuck up the chimney.......

....he began to shout!
You girls and boys wont get any toys if you don't pull me out,
My beard is black, there's soot in my sack and my nose is tickling too,
Wheeeeen Santa got stuck up the chimney...........
Achoo!! Achoo!! Achoo!!

Today is day 2 of the 12 days of Christmas challenge and the prompt was "holiday song" in case you haven't guessed already, I chose When Santa got stuck up the chimney. I love this!! Every time I look at my hand it makes me giggle. So Without further ado, Here is my holiday song nail art.






The first two pictures were taken in natural light and the last with flash.

Polishes used were:
Barry M silver foil, pomegranate, blue plum, black and hologram hexograms. The white is No7's stay perfect tip whitener. I used a toothpick and a dotting tool to create my design.

Don't forget to check out how everybody else is getting on I wonder what holiday song they chose?!?

A x


13 comments:

  1. awwww how cute are these? well done xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's cute :). Look what I did last year, it's very similar : http://www.nailsfromfairytale.com/2011/12/christmas-nails-24-for-all-of-you-who.html.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never heard this song, but these are sooooo cute! They would make be giggle too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I have never heard that song, but it sounds so cute and fun! I love this mani!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this alot!!!!! good job i want to give you the liebster award its fun and a good way to meet other bloggers!!

    http://sarahkaszuba.blogspot.com/2012/12/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. This made me laugh so hard, bahahah Santa. Also, I see someone else has given you the liebster award and I did as well yesterday, check it out: http://anonailmous.blogspot.com/2012/12/liebster-award.html.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 3rd times a Charm for you because I have also nominated you for a Liebster Award :) http://makeupobsesseddd.blogspot.com/2012/12/oh-yayyy-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you everyone!! I'm currently working on my leibster post and it should be up in the blog today/tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete