Monday 17 December 2012

Munchkin Mondays.

I hope everybody is having a lovely Monday, not long until Christmas now!!

Seeing as its that time of the year me and my munchkin have created another festive mani for you all today! This weeks mani is a Santa themed one. Munchkin loves it and "hopes it never comes off" I tried explaining to her that she'd look abit silly in July if she was still walking around with Santa nails.....She wasn't having any of it though!!






I love these, they look so cute!!

Santa and his hat were created using a dotting tool and the polishes used were. Barry M's black and pomegranate and No7's tip whitener.

I hope you like them!!

A x

3 comments:

  1. I've nominated you for a Liebster award all the info on my blog x http://nailsbyvanessamarie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous, your santa is too cute *.*

    ReplyDelete