Tuesday 6 November 2012

Oh em geeeeeee!!

Hi Nailistas!!
I haven't posted for a while! Plenty of reasons, main reason is I stopped smoking!! Go me!! But I did this with champix which unfortunatley sent me off the deep end!! Now it dosen't do this to everyone.... seems I was one of the (un)lucky ones!!
Anyway enough of my ramblings and onto nails!!
I have a stack of manis lined up and photographed....inbetween tears I fortunatley still found the time to do manis!! I'm also bringing in a fun new feature for Mondays but I shall be keeping that under wraps until I have all the stuff together for it.
So here is a mix 'n' match mani I did using Barry M's 'Cyan blue' and 'Lemon ice'...........


I love Barry M's range of polishes. They're so versatile and oh so affordable and there's a shade for every occasion!!
I'm currently sporting a simple mani of nails inc sprinkles in 'Sweets way'.

I love this polish it has such an indulgent feel to it and I always drag this one out when I need a pick me up.

On a final un-nail related note, I have been smoke free for over 2 weeks now and just wanted to give a shout out to all of you that feel like you cant do it.....You can!!!
See you tomorrow my lovelies!!
A x

No comments:

Post a Comment